Personal Injury Lawyers serving the Greater Los Angeles Area
Personal injury attorneys can be your best advocate following a sudden accident resulting in serious harm or the death of a loved one. Accidents can happen to anyone at any time, but if negligence, recklessness, or willful misconduct were at play, Hobbs Law Group’s investigative team will hold liable parties accountable.
Hobbs Law Group has the skillset and resources necessary to win a favorable outcome, whether you are:
- Overwhelmed with medical bills from an auto accident
- Dealing with the financial stress of bad faith insurance denial
- Trying to collect lost wages because of a slip and fall
- Coping with long-term pain and suffering from a traumatic brain injury, or
- Wondering how to replace your vehicle after the insurer refuses to cover your uninsured motorist claim.
Since 2011, we have recovered over $10 million on behalf of personal injury and wrongful death clients throughout Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, and Orange counties. Our personal injury lawyers have been recognized as “rising stars” by Super Lawyers and as highly successful litigators by the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Contact our dedicated legal team for a free case assessment.
- $2,700,000.00 – Wage and Hour Class Action
- $2,500,000.00 – Pedestrian Vs. Auto
- $1,700,000.00 – Chair Collapse Products Liability Case
- $1,250,000.00 – Workplace Injury
- $615,000.00 – Products Liability
- $475,000.00 – Auto Vs. Auto
- $430,000 – Slip and Fall
- $300,000 – Rear End Collision (policy limits were $100,000)
- $280,000.00 – Slip and Fall
- $267,000.00 – Auto Accident
- $257,000.00 – Insurance Bad Faith
- $250,000.00 – Medical Malpractice
- $250,000.00 – Uninsured Motorist
- $237,500.00 – Slip and Fall
- $177,000.00 – General Negligence
- $150,000.00 – Insurance Bad Faith
- $150,000.00 – Trip and Fall
- $142,000.00 – Soft Tissue Auto Accident
- $140,000.00 – Auto Vs. Auto
- $100,000.00 – Soft Tissue Auto Accident
Auto Accident Lawyers of Los Angeles
Even seemingly minor automotive collisions can greatly impact your job, family, health, and quality of life. Contact our auto accident lawyers of Los Angeles for an immediate investigation to determine whether negligence was a factor in your crash. You may be entitled to compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering – both at present and for the future. Our car accident attorneys consult with knowledgeable and respected experts, including doctors, chiropractors, forensic engineers, mechanics, and collision reconstruction analysts to achieve the optimal settlements and jury awards.
- $267,000 – Auto vs. Auto
- $2,500,000 – Pedestrian vs. Auto
- $142,000 – Soft Tissue Auto Accident
- $140,000 – Auto vs. Auto
- $100,000 – Soft Tissue Auto Accident
Truck Accident Lawyers of Los Angeles
When it comes to superior client service and results-focused advocacy in Southern California, you can count on Hobbs Law Group. Our veteran attorneys understand the financial and emotional hardships of dealing with a debilitating injury or unexpected death and have the resources to help victims seek the money damages they deserve.
Commercial trucking companies have enormous insurance policies and an entire team of lawyers to build a defense. With our experienced Los Angeles Truck Accident Lawyers, you can level the playing field and build a solid case that demands the compensation to which you are rightfully entitled.
Brain Injury Lawyers of Los Angeles
Traumatic brain injuries include concussions, skull fractures, violent shaking, blunt force trauma, and penetrative wounds that cause brain damage and disrupt normal functioning. Symptoms may include severe headache, confusion, dizziness, vomiting, numbness, weakness, ringing in the ears, bad taste in the mouth, fatigue, and difficulty concentrating. Contacting a brain injury lawyer of Los Angeles can help you find the best local treatment provider and obtain compensation to help provide for a lifetime of care.
Insurance Bad Faith Lawyers of Los Angeles
Insurance policies are legally binding contracts, but sometimes you need the tenacity of our insurance bad faith lawyers of Los Angeles to enforce the agreement in court. Insurance companies who commit bad faith refusals not only breach their contracts, but commit civil injuries against their customers. The failure to investigate a claim promptly or return phone calls, unnecessary delays, misrepresentation of facts, and denials without reasonable explanation are egregious offenses that may result in punitive damages.
- $257,000 – Insurance Bad Faith
- $150,000 – Insurance Bad Faith
Slip and Fall Lawyers of Los Angeles
California property owners owe the public a duty of care that they’ll take reasonable measures to maintain their properties from unsafe conditions. Business owners can be held liable for medical expenses, lost wages, and emotional distress arising from their failure to remedy or recognize a dangerous condition on their premises. Whether it’s a broken stair, cracked sidewalk, cluttered floor, un-mopped spill, or falling ceiling, our slip and fall lawyers of Los Angeles will deliver the clear, professional testimony jurors need to make a determination in your favor.
- $280,000 – Slip and Fall
- $237,500 – Slip and Fall
- $150,000 – Trip and Fall
Uninsured Motorist Lawyers of Los Angeles
California has more uninsured motorists than any other state. State law requires your own insurer to offer uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage as part of your automobile insurance policy. Unless you specifically opted out of this coverage, you and your passengers should be somewhat protected in the event of a hit-and-run accident or collision with an underinsured driver. Our uninsured motorist lawyers of Los Angeles are happy to review your policy to determine how much you can claim and whether your insurer has followed fair claim practices.
- $250,000 – Uninsured Motorist
Why Choose a Hobbs Law Group Personal Injury Attorney?
At Hobbs Law Group, we are committed to smart representation, superior client service and getting results. We see clients during some of the worst times in their lives and take great satisfaction securing a better future for them. Our clients can expect the following from an engagement with us:
- Smart representation — At the Hobbs Law Group, we are skilled litigators using advanced techniques to prepare each case on an individual basis. Our firm is extremely knowledgeable in the area of personal injury practice and we use our valuable case history file to benefit new clients. We have built an effective network of legal colleagues who respect our work, enabling us to work quickly and effectively to get things done for our clients.
- Superior client service — Hobbs Law Group is a client-centric firm. We build a relationship with clients as we build their cases. Personal injury cases often affect both the injured person and the entire family. We take great satisfaction in getting to know the clients we represent and their families as we identify litigation and mediation strategies to get justice for them.
- Focus on results — At Hobbs Law Group, we win impressive verdicts and settlements for our injured clients. Within the first year of operation, we recovered nearly a half-million dollars on behalf of our clients, including a $257,000 settlement against a confidential insurance company with less than $25,000 in damages. We currently serve as co-lead counsel on several wage and hour class actions in state and federal court and are prosecuting a significant product liability case against a scissor lift manufacturer. Many of our clients are referrals from former clients and other attorneys impressed with our successful track record.
Contact Our Personal Injury Lawyers for a Free Consultation
Dial 626-782-4520 at 626-782-4520 or fill out a contact form to connect with a California personal injury lawyer at Hobbs Law Group. Following a free initial consultation that assesses the basic facts of your case, we offer contingency-based representation for all the cases we accept, meaning you can pursue your lawsuit without worry of paying out-of-pocket legal fees. Payment for our services derives from successful settlements and jury awards.