Personal Injury and Accident Attorney in Claremont, CA
- $2,700,000.00 – Wage and Hour Class Action
- $2,500,000.00 – Pedestrian Vs. Auto
- $1,700,000.00 – Chair Collapse Products Liability Case
- $1,250,000.00 – Workplace Injury
- $615,000.00 – Products Liability
- $475,000.00 – Auto Vs. Auto
- $280,000.00 – Slip and Fall
- $267,000.00 – Auto Accident
- $257,000.00 – Insurance Bad Faith
- $250,000.00 – Medical Malpractice
- $250,000.00 – Uninsured Motorist
- $237,500.00 – Slip and Fall
- $177,000.00 – General Negligence
- $150,000.00 – Insurance Bad Faith
- $150,000.00 – Trip and Fall
- $142,000.00 – Soft Tissue Auto Accident
- $140,000.00 – Auto Vs. Auto
- $100,000.00 – Soft Tissue Auto Accident
Claremont attorney delivers results and superior client service in personal injury, insurance bad faith and wrongful death cases
Hobbs Law Group serves clients throughout Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside and Orange counties. We handle all cases in insurance bad faith, personal injury, auto accidents and slip and fall accidents/premises liability in state and federal courts. Whether you are overwhelmed with medical bills from an auto accident or are trying to collect lost wages because of a slip and fall, Hobbs Law Group has the skill set to win your case.
At Hobbs Law Group, we are committed to smart representation, superior client service and getting results. We see clients during some of the worst times in their lives and take great satisfaction securing a better future for them. Our clients can expect the following from an engagement with us:
- Smart representation — At the Hobbs Law Group, we are skilled litigators using advanced techniques to prepare each case on an individual basis. Our firm is extremely knowledgeable in the area of personal injury practice and we use our valuable case history file to benefit new clients. We have built an effective network of legal colleagues who respect our work, enabling us to work quickly and effectively to get things done for our clients.
- Superior client service — Hobbs Law Group is a client-centric firm. We build a relationship with clients as we build their cases. Personal injury cases often affect both the injured person and the entire family. We take great satisfaction in getting to know the clients we represent and their families as we identify litigation and mediation strategies to get justice for them.
- Focus on results — At Hobbs Law Group, we win impressive verdicts and settlements for our injured clients. Within the first year of operation, we recovered nearly a half-million dollars on behalf of our clients, including a $257,000 settlement against a confidential insurance company with less than $25,000 in damages. We currently serve as co-lead counsel on several wage and hour class actions in state and federal court and are prosecuting a significant product liability case against a scissor lift manufacturer. Many of our clients are referrals from former clients and other attorneys impressed with our successful track record.
Hobbs Law Group handles cases in insurance bad faith, personal injury, auto accidents and premises liability. Whether you are suffering with physical pain from an accident at work or financial stress from an insurance denial in a case of bad faith, we can skillfully handle your case.
We focus in the following areas of practice:
- Insurance bad faith
- Personal injury
- Auto accidents
- Slip and fall accidents/premises liability
Contact a California personal injury law firm for a free consultation
Call Hobbs Law Group at 626-782-4520 or contact us online for a free initial consultation on the facts of your case. We are eager to go to work for you.